Tech@home is an in-home service for baby-boomers. If you live in Brunswick County, NC, Tech@home makes house calls! We are your in-home and on the phone support for MAC or Windows computers, iPads, iPhones, printers and networks. We also provide in-home training for those who want or need one-on-one assistance.
You may have an item under warranty with the manufacturer but not feel comfortable talking to their online techs. We can talk to the online techs on your behalf to help you through these situations. Often these well-meaning techs use terms that you may be unfamiliar with or will ask you to perform a task you feel unprepared for. They may ask to take over your computer.
What makes AppTech Training, LLC different from other in-home service companies?
- We are an independent business service in business to help you. I am a baby-boomer myself. I strive to understand your
questions and answer them in terms that we both understand.
- We typically do not have a travel charge.
- If we can’t help you, we’ll offer suggestions on who can.
- We aren’t afraid to make mistakes – that’s how we learn.
- We do not sell your data to anyone – period.
- If we have to learn how to do something – it’s on our time, not your dime.
There are two plans for using Tech@home services:
Terms & Conditions:
AppTech Training’s Tech@home service is a consulting company that performs work for individuals. Our first rule is to do no harm. Therefore, there may be times where we recommend that someone else work on a technology problem. Our promise is that we will always do our best to improve situations. If we can’t improve the situation, the call is “on us.”Subscribers to Tech@home services will not have price increases to their annual subscription price or the hourly rate for services as long as their subscription are intact. If subscriptions lapse, they can be renewed at the current rates. Subscriptions end on the last day of the month in which their service started, one year after service started. Subscribers will be notified at least 30 days prior to the end of their subscription.
1. Hourly Rate – $70/hour
Our current customary consulting fee is $70 per hour, billed to the closest half hour and with a 30-minute minimum.To request service, please contact us
Renewing your Tech@home Subscription? If you received a renewal notice, click the button below that corresponds with the renewal notice you received. Your subscription renewal includes –
- An hour of in-home services included in your renewal for as long as you keep your subscription services intact, your price will never change
- Your plan includes access to our monthly newsletter and subscriber alerts
- Your plan includes complimentary phone, text or email technology assistance
- Discounts on AppTech Training workshops – Typically up to 40% off the usual rate
2. Annual Subscription Plan – $125.00/year
This plan includes the first 90 minutes of service visits. After the initial 90 minutes are used up, subscribers receive a discounted rate of $50/hour for in-home visits, billed to the closest quarter hour for the remainder of their subscription year.
Additionally, as long as your subscription doesn’t lapse, your annual subscription price, as well as your hourly rate, will not change.
Subscribers also receive:
- Complimentary text or email support for the subscription year
- Email newsletters and Alerts
- Discounts on AppTech Training workshops
You do not have to have a PayPal account to Pay by Credit Card. Select Pay by Debit or Credit Card and check out as a guest.